Effective date: March 28, 2022
Green Catalyst Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://xcf-token.io website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). We are a company with a registered address at:
117 Main Street
GX11 1AA Gibraltar
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Additionally, these terms are subject to change and update in the future. You have an obligation to review this Policy when each instance you use this website. Any updated terms will be posted here with an an updated policy with the effective date of the update and you will be bound by the updated policy.
Service is the https://xcf-token.io/ website operated by us.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We are a data processor as well as the data controller. We may also use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively. Google Analytics is another data processor we may use which is further detailed below.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
We have appointed a data protection officer who can be contacted at the following email address for any questions or concerns – firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line reading: Attention DPO.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE:
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Your email address first and last name, phone number, address, state, country/region, ZIP/Postal code, city, usage data, location data, and cookies.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with emails, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us simply by contacting us by email at: email@example.com.
With respect to Usage data, this pertains to information concerning how you accessed the Service and how it is used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
With respect to Location data, this pertains to information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Please note that you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
The below are examples of same of the Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
3. THE PURPOSE OF THE DATA THAT WE COLLECT
- To provide and maintain our Service – Legal Contract Basis and Legitimate Interest
- To notify you about changes to our Service – Legal Contract Basis and Legitimate Interest
- To allow you to participate in features of our Service when you choose to do so – Legal Contract Basis and Legitimate Interest
- To provide you with customer support – Legal Contract Basis and Legitimate Interest
- To gather information to improve our Service – Legal Contract Basis and Legitimate Interest
- To monitor the usage of our Service – Legitimate Interest
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues – Legitimate Interest
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information – Legitimate Interest and Consent
Retention of Data:
Transfer of Data:
Disclosure of Data for Business Transaction:
Disclosure of your Data for Legal Enforcement Reasons:
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend our property rights
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data:
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal data.
Right to be Informed:
If you wish to be informed about what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you at the above email address.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- The right to complain. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. As mentioned, please visit the section of Data Processor to see our service providers.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites:
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately at: email@example.com.
If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the website and rest assure that we are protecting the privacy of your data!
Download the whitepaper and get all the information!